Four Adventurers!

I have the distinct pleasure of playing D&D with a relatively stable group of players on a very nearly weekly basis. It's every player's dream come true. In the past six years, I've been in four main campaigns, each of which has lasted at least past level ten. This gives me the time and opportunity to make a miniature for each one. Here are four of my characters.

This first gentleman is The Warden, a half-orc Inquisitor (because this was in Pathfinder, not D&D). I love this miniature, but it looks nothing like the character aside from the red eyes, green skin, and blue longcoat. I've rationalized it as this miniature represents a much older, much more experienced Warden.

The model is a Reaper Bones "Barnabus Frost, Pirate Captain." (There's a slightly different version of the model in metal with a pirate hat.)
Technically, Cogswell the Gnome Rogue was not one of my primary PCs, as he only popped up for a couple sessions in the middle of The Warden's term. Still, this plucky little guy managed to survive the Tomb of Horrors from start to finish while comrades fell around him, and he's gone on to serve as a memorable NPC in the following campaigns. This miniature fits him perfectly, as far as I'm concerned. It's even got proper basing!

This model is one of my few actual metal miniatures. It's a Reaper "Marius Burrowell, Gnome Thief."
Dr. Caladon Featherstone the Elf Wizard was the last character I played using the Pathfinder ruleset. Wizards are amazing. Caladon, specializing in teleportation, had a trick for every situation, as well as skill checks that were frankly ludicrous in most fields. He eventually became the (semi-divine?) herald for a long-dead but revived deity of portals and teleportation. Career goals!

He is, however, standing in mud because I never finished his basing.

This is another metal model, in this case the Reaper "Ilnerik Sivanshin." 
Sir Quintus of Rufurio was my first PC in D&D fifth edition, so I went with something simple to learn the ropes. He was a Human Fighter, and taking the Battlemaster subclass gave me plenty of buttons to push.

I like this miniature, especially the big burn-scar on his cheek and the way he's looking off to the side. What I don't like is that terrible shield design. I keep telling myself I'll redo it some day, but it's already matte varnished and I have so many other unpainted miniatures that need love and so on and so forth. Still, I'm satisfied with the miniature overall.

The model is a Reaper Bones "Duke Gerard." The face is modeled a little awkwardly and the sword needed to be straightened when I got it, but it's a solid miniature.

As a side note, my group uses Roll20 to play D&D, so it's strictly digital. This means there's absolutely no call to paint up miniatures like this. But I enjoy the hobby and like having little mementos of my characters, so here we are.

Next time, my current PC: Dirk Grimstone, Private Eye.

Comments