Dwarf dwarf dwarf

Dwarves! Alternatively, Dwarfs! Or possibly Dorfs! I'm a huge fan of Dwarves, so it's no surprise that I have several in my collection, even though I've never used them.

First, a Dwarven Wizard. He's a Reaper Bones "Khael Stonekindle, Dwarf Wizard." He's a studious-looking fellow, with a staff that must make going through Dwarf-height doorways an issue. The giant sword on his back probably also makes going through Dwarf-width doorways a problem. I really like the sculpt, however, and hope to eventually use him as a character in D&D. I've also toyed with making him a Frostgrave wizard, but I have no apprentice to match him.
Secondly, a Dwarven Ranger. He's a Reaper Bones "Klaus Copperthumb, Dwarf Thief." I am very pleased with how this guy turned out. His pose is dynamic but not crazy, and he has some nice weapons and pouches that aren't overbearing. The skin also turned out nicely. He could make a good ranger or companion for Rangers of Shadow Deep.
Finally, a strangely noseless Dwarven Warrior. He's a Reaper Bones "Undead Dwarf Fighter" originally, but with the black eye sockets hiding their depth, he looks decently like a wounded, grizzled fighter. Orange isn't a color I use particularly often, but it looks fine. Each of these Dwarves has a different color scheme, so I guess the next one I eventually do will need to be yellow or purple. I do have some more Dwarves in the pile...

Comments