Egyptian Undead


I'm not sure if the big Avatar is really undead, but there's definitely a theme here. The mummies are regular 28mm size, so you can see just how big the big fellow is. These guys are more monsters for D&D, with the big one great for a boss or even a deity.


This is the Reaper Miniature that they call the "Avatar of Sokar." He's a big, bird-beaked fellow. It took a while to paint him because there's a lot of detail spread out across the miniature. I went with a gold, blue, white, and orange color scheme and I think it really worked nicely.

I also did actual basing on his base! I don't frequently do basing, even though it adds a lot to a miniature; I don't enjoy it, so I skip that step. Still, the sandy base with little clumps of Woodland Scenics clump foliage looks pretty nice.


Finally, these two quick and easy drybrushed mummies are from Heroquest, like the skeletons in the previous post. They look pretty good, ready to ambush unwary adventurers that dare defile their tombs!

Next time, those that dare defile their tombs!

Comments