Young Warden

 

I've previously posted a miniature for my half-orc character, Warden. As I noted then, the miniature didn't really fit the character and I've never been satisfied with it. Thankfully, I received a more appropriate miniature in the Bones 4 Kickstarter, and I finally got around to painting it recently.

While the quality of the mini's production leaves a lot to be desired, the design of the sculpt itself is perfect. He's a guy in a long coat with a bag and a sword. He's tall (as all Reaper miniatures are) and has a good air of solid calm to him. This is a much better fit for the character.

The base features my go-to basing element: The Army Painter Wasteland Tufts, which comes with 77 tufts in three sizes. They're a great balance between "looks nice" and "ease of use," which is important because I don't enjoy basing.

Now if I could only play the character again sometime....

Comments