Alien Horde 4: Big and Small Harvesters

Here are two more of the large Harvesters (with their legs on the right way around this time) and two small Harvesters. I need to reiterate, this set of miniatures looks very nice, but they are awful to actually work with. I clipped off the tips of the large Harvesters' claws and they did attach to the base more easily. The small Harvesters come as a single piece, and they are just the wrong size to fit on a 25mm base. They look like they're kind of crawling, but unless you prop them up, they're at a weird angle. I attached them to some tiny beads to get them up off the ground a bit.

As another interesting development, I used my 3D printer to make the 50mm bases for these models. They turned out usable, but I need to dial in the system a bit before I print any more. Still, much cheaper than buying bases.

Comments