Mordheim: Youngblood "Parasol"

Here's the second youngblood for my Mordheim Reiklander warband. Like Poppet, Parasol wears a mask and is named after her eccentric accessory. This kitbash takes a body and both arms from the Warlord Games Pike & Shotte Landsknects. The right hand is from the Frostgrave Soldiers sprue while the left hand and umbrella are from the Anvil Industry Secret Service pack. The head, with the weird pigtail/bun things, is from the Stargrave Mercenaries II sprue. I had to do some extensive surgery to get the hands and arms to be pretty much where I wanted; while I'm not as happy with this one as I am with Poppet, she still looks pretty good.

So, aside from Poppet and Parasol now being a pair of supercriminals, they also finish off my Mordheim warband. I did a bit more Mordheim work and put together four warpstone tokens. This picture shows the captain, the two new youngbloods, and the four new tokens.

Comments