Supervillain: Boomtown

Boomtown, an explosives-themed villain. He's got a detonator in hand (with red button) and four grenades on his belt. He's also dropped a grenade, but the pin is still in, so he should be safe. Overall, I get the vibe of an average Joe who's not too bright but good with explosives. Maybe he got kicked out of the army and spent some time on a demolition crew? He's a B-list villain at best.

The figure is built with a Stargrave body and Frostgrave cultist head and arms. I cut off the right hand and added a hand from Anvil Industry. The grenades are old; I think they're from Games Workshop Catachan Imperial Guard.

He's got that villainous secondary color palette. Interestingly, while green and purple are often combined (Joker, Lex Luthor, Green Goblin, Mysterio, Riddler), green and orange aren't very common. There's Kobra and... that's all I can come up with quickly.

This fellow's codename, Boomtown, may be temporary if I can find a better one. Ideas: Short Fuze, Demolitionist, Detonator, Detonathan, Bombardier, Green Grenadier, Flashpoint, Shockwave, Mr. Munition, Pyrotech, Shrapnel, Shrapnelson... I could go on.

Comments