The Embers of Alexandria: Part Two

More evil cultists have arrived for the Embers of Alexandria. Here we have two more with pistols and one more with a shotgun and axe. Beyond that, they get more interesting.

There are two cultists with the rank of Coal, a sniper and a hacker. The sniper has his eyes uncovered so he can see to do his job. The hacker has a visored helmet and carries a tablet and SMG. I really like the sniper figure; I tolerate the hacker figure. (The hacker's head really doesn't work for me, and the pose isn't great.)

We also have the Summoner. I figure she's pretty high-ranked in the Embers. Carrying no weapons, she bears only an ancient summoning stone, calling upon great powers beyond the ken of mortal man. She's the first cultist that could be used as-in in a fantasy setting, since she lacks technology of any sort.

Unlike most of the cultists, she has a full face and skin, which I think turned out really well.

The pose is quite dynamic as she reaches up toward--something. The pictures don't really do it justice. It's definitely one of my favorite poses that I've ever assembled from a multi-part kit (in this case, entirely the Frostgrave Wizards 2 sprue).

As you can see from the weird lighting, I was playing around with a new set of colored LEDs that I received for Christmas. Magic!

Comments