More Scavengers

 A while back, I posted a picture of a scavenger team that I put together. Not too long after, I put together a few more models that would fit in as similar units, using the same camouflage pattern. They were speed-painted, and I never got around to doing the skin or weapons at the time; I recently found them in the "In Progress" bin and decided to finish them off.

These are all Warlord Games Project Z models, mostly from the Bikers box. The poses are a little awkward sometimes, but they hold good detail. The rightmost guy was originally a child, but I put him on some sandbags for height and, when I continued the project, I took off the original, oversized head I'd used and put on a Setla head.

So, all in all, these are five more "filler" units for whatever. With a heavy wash of Citadel Agrax Earthshade, they look pretty good despite their speed and sloppiness.

Comments