Setla Mercenaries

All right, these are the last Setla figures I'm painting for a bit, I promise. These are two more dressed in the uniforms of my 6Gun mercenaries, joining the technician I finished a few days ago.

On the left is a psion, with a cool backpack and some sort of psionic focus attached to a wrist device. This is one of the few poses that I have an exact duplicate of; it's the one in the grey jumpsuit with the gold and white equipment. Aside from the leaning, it's just a pretty solid pose, and I didn't think adding a gun or pouches or anything would add much to the figure.

On the right is a soldier with another Walther MP, like the one slung on the back of the technician. Given their size, an SMG makes a lot of sense. The arm is a cut down version from a Project Z miniature; it works if you don't look too closely. I may just do a hand transplant if I put that gun on any more figures. There were no pouches or equipment to put any orange on, so this guy has a small orange badge on his chest armor.

So, by the numbers, I now have thirteen Setla figures. Three are members of 6Gun, three are orange-suited scientist types, and the other seven all have unique color schemes. While I didn't get them all out, here are the five that I completed most recently, along with another mercenary for scale. (A digital filter has been applied to make them all pop more.)

Comments