Rudulian Sheriff

Here's another red alien. Since, like with the Setla aliens, they need a name, I'm calling their species the Rudulians.

This lady is entirely from the Project Z female survivors sprue (aside from the Frostgrave axe across her back). She was one of the most sensibly dressed of the options available.

I was trying out some of my new Vallejo paints. The hat, jacket, and boots are extra opaque Heavy Charcoal. The pants are Oxford Blue. The skin is, once again, extra opaque Heavy Red. The shirt is (probably) Heavy Ochre? There are a number of similar beige colors. Over the skin, hair, and shirt is a wash of Citadel Agrax Earthshade. Over the hat, jacket, pants, boots, and weapons is a wash of Nuln Oil.

With the sweet cowboy hat, this figure strikes me as a town sheriff. You big city folks might have a spaceship and some fancy laser blasters, but don't you cause a ruckus in her town or by the space law of space she'll tan your city slicker hide six ways to space Sunday.

So, yeah, wearing a hat means she doesn't need the forehead ridges and stuff that the other guy has. She also has orange hair. I guess that's a Rudulian thing, too. The hat really blocked my lights from showing her face very well, but she totally has a face.

Here they are together. More will eventually be on their way. I'm apparently all about aliens right now. Maybe I'll even whip up some Rudulian stats for D&D. (Who am I kidding, of course I will.)



Comments