Scifi Corporate Security

My new phone gives pictures of worse quality than my old phone. I have no idea how to fix it.
On Thursday, I got the urge to put together some science fiction guys; by Sunday, they were finished. Going through my sprues, I picked out a few that I thought would work well together. These corporate security forces were the result.

The bodies are Stargrave Troopers (except for the gunner and agent, who are both from the Stargrave Mercenaries box). I have plenty of these bodies because I use the weapons from that box for my Embers of Alexandria cultists. The weapons are all Stargrave pieces as well, but largely from the Mercenaries box. The heads with patrol hats are from Wargames Atlantic's Cannon Fodder. The hatless head is Anvil Industry, while the gunner's head is another Stargrave piece.

The green and purple color scheme was inspired by the Pre-Mor Corporate Security forces in Andor; their blue and orange color scheme was striking and, while not practical, believable. The final choice was made when I realized that I had a one-off paint scheme on a Battletech mech that would fit as well. (That Stalker mech, FYI, was painted last year but never posted on this blog.) The mech gives the team heavy support with its 32 missiles and two laser cannons.

Comments