Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my miniatures blog. This blog is a very informal repository for pictures of the painted miniatures that I've accumulated over the years, largely so that I have record of them somewhere. There may also be posts about miniature-adjacent projects or games as well.

Of course, if you started with the newest post and worked backward to reach this post (as I tend to do with miniatures blogs), then you're done! Congratulations and I hope you've enjoyed my minis.

The miniatures presented will not be in strictly chronological order, though they will trend in that direction. Instead, they will be grouped by broad categories and/or themes, at least until the blog catches up to what I have painted, at which point it presumably will switch to a chronological order out of necessity.

Thank you and enjoy.

Comments