Belospian with Derby

Here's another standalone scifi alien, which I'm calling a Belospian. The base parts are from Stargrave kits, so that's where the head, body, and arms come from. I clipped two of the tentacles off of the head to go with a two-tentacle look, just for something different. The derby hat is from a Dead Man's Hand sprue, and I clipped off the top of the head to make it work. The synth-fur collar is built from one off the Wargames Atlantic Einherjar sprue, but I significantly expanded it and filled in some gaps with green stuff; I'm happy with how that turned out.

I don't really have any plan for this model, but the wrench implies mechanical skills and the dapper chapeau implies people skills. Maybe a high-skill character to even out the little pistol? Maybe just a memorable NPC. In any case, I'm happy with how she turned out, but I doubt I'll be putting together any more Belospians any time soon.

Comments