Henchmen

Every self-respecting supervillain needs a few minions to help carry out their plans. I speed-painted these five henchmen to fill that void.

The bodies are from Wargames Atlantic Cannon Fodder sprues. I really wanted to like these bodies, but they're not as cool as I'd hoped. The high collar also really limits what heads can be easily applied.

The arms are from Warlord Z Male Survivor sprues. There are four pistol guys and one AK-47 guy (clearly the leader). The Cannon Fodder guns are just ludicrous and ugly, so I used what I had instead.

The heads are from... Saxon Fyrds, maybe? I painted on domino masks because, again, any head with a domino mask is instantly converted into super-something.

These guys aren't that great, but they look good enough to try and rob a bank--before subsequently being knocked unconscious by a hero in the first two pages of the comic (before the real story starts).

Comments